Tuesday 19 February 2008

Hello!

So this is my new blog. I've had other blogs before, but they all kind of died out due to boredom, bears, the great Buncefield fire of '05 and/or terrorism.

So this blog will be a place for me to post images and comics I have made through the ages and write a little about them, much like this image here and what I am about to write about it. Also I'll post my entries to the 100 themes challenge and whatever else I feel like posting.



Umm anyway, the picture. This is a self portrait I drew back in 2002. On that day, my housemates Simon and Dee went with some other mates to a car show leaving me in the house with the guy downstairs who among other things, wanted to call the police because trick or treaters came to the door and put frozen sausages in his computer in the belief that it needed extra cooling while he installed Windows. On this particular day, he had computer problems and I was left trying to fix whatever he fucked up so I could get online. It was a good day though because Si and Dee came back and gave me a plastic bow and arrows. I accidently shot the guy downstairs, but I didn't mind too much.

1 comment:

Brigadier Ketchup said...

that looks nothing like you. except the shadow. the shadow looks like you.